Recent blog posts
- Post-election wrap-up
- Voter Registration October 2014
- LPKY vs KET
- RELEASE: OLIGARCHY WINS. KENTUCKY LOSES.
- RELEASE: LIBERTARIANS SUE KENTUCKY PUBLIC TELEVISION FOR FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATION
- KET's new criteria
- Voter Registration August 2014
- Voter Registration June 2014
- Voter Registration May 2014
- Voter Registration March 2014
Join the Mailing List
Want to be informed on what's happening with your fellow liberty-loving Kentuckians, and how you can get involved?
Be a Voting Member
Support the Party. Have a voice. Change the future.
Annual dues provide the basic support needed to pay the most basic of expenses, such as phone, website, and other critical Party services.
To vote on Party business you must be a Voting Member of the Party. You must sign our Statement of Principles. Get started here.
If you have questions, please Contact Us.